Dewberry Farm will be transformed with twinkle lights and tinsel — into a whimsical Christmas Village with decorations, food, fun and festivities that will WOW kids age 3 to 93. Ride through the night across the prairie to see the magic of over one million lights set to music! Shop at the Country Store! Visit the Elves Workshop for photos with Santa. Indulge in sweet treats and Christmas goodies!
Hop aboard the Starlight Wagons for a merry ride past the Christmas Tree Forest and through Candy Cane Woods to the North Pole — and follow Santa’s journey across the prairie glittering with lights and festive music! It’s Christmas in the country!
Most of our 40+ attractions will be open during the Christmas season, and the whole farm will be festooned with lights and Christmas decor. Be sure to meet Santa and get him your “I’ve been good this year” letter! Watch the Christmas events calendar for live entertainment and performances on the Old Barn Stage!
Dates & Hours: See all the details on our Christmas Calendar
- Every Friday, Satuday & Sunday nights from 4 pm - 9 pm. (weather permitting)
- November 27 - December 27, 2020 (Closed Christmas Day)
- Activities and Concessions will be open till 9 PM.
- Come out early and enjoy the activities at no additional charge with your Trail of Lights ticket on days when we are open for Christmas Tree Sales (11/27/20 - 12/13/20)
- The farm is open at 10:00 AM on Saturdays and 11:00 AM on Sundays until December 13 - come early to play and stay for the lights, or come for the lights and stay late to play - you choose!
Children age 2 and under receive free admission.
Free on-site parking.